2012-2013 ONLINE REGISTRATION
OPENS ON JULY 9, 2012
Welcome to the 2012-2013 On-line Registration for Coaches/Administrators!
-Click here to begin On-line Registration
-Registration should be completed by applicant only.
-Legal name should be used (no nicknames)
-Complete on-line application in its entirety. Incomplete applications will not be processed.
-All applicants select “Coach/Admin Registration”
-Select “competitive” for play level
-All approved passes will be valid for 2 years from the 2012-2013 soccer season (passes valid until 8/15/2014).
-$10 fee (payment by credit card only)
- All Oahu/Hawaii (Big Island)/Maui Coaches & Administrators (see below for further instructions):
After submitting your on-line application, please mail the following:
v Headshot photo (trimmed AND cut out at 1”x1” (minimum) to 1.25”x1.25” (maximum). Photo must fit on left side of pass.
*Photos not cut to specified size or not cut out will result in the delay of your pass.
- No hats or sunglasses should be worn.
-Copies of driver’s license photo or other government ID’s will not be accepted.
-Label the back of the photo with your name.
Oahu/Hawaii (Big Island) Coaches & Administrators
- Please also send an envelope with address printed and sufficient postage (to mail completed pass).
Maui Coaches & Administrators
- Approved passes will be mailed to Maui Registrar Diane Fujii. No need to send envelope.
Kauai coaches & Administrators
- Approved passes will be mailed to Kauai Registrar Kevin Gusman for completion. No need to send headshot photo or envelope.
-Mail above to:
HYSA – Risk Management
PO Box 31286
Honolulu, HI 96820
*To avoid delays, please address as indicated.
Replacement passes – Send name and ID # (if known) or other distinguishing information (e.g. birth year, residence street, etc), headshot photo (see above requirements), return envelope and $5 (check made payable to “HYSA”).
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
-If unable to complete on-line application process or any questions, please email email@example.com for additional instructions.
HYSA RM - Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)