How to register
HYSA does not accept direct player registrations. Players are registered by teams/clubs.
Please see the list of our member clubs to find out more about them. Many times you will be invited for a tryout. If/when selected, the club/team will register you with HYSA or a member league.
2016-2017 ONLINE REGISTRATION
-Click here to begin On-line Registration for New and Expired Passes only (see below for replacement passes)
- Registration should be completed by applicant only.
- Legal name should be used (no nicknames)
- Complete on-line application in its entirety. Incomplete applications will not be processed.
- All applicants select “Coach/Admin Registration”
- Select “competitive” for play level
- All approved passes will be valid for 2 years from the 2016-2017 soccer season (passes valid until 8/31/2018).
- $10 fee (payment by credit card only)
- Upload your headshot photo when signed on to your Affinity account
No hats or sunglasses should be worn.
Individual headshots only
Photos should be well-lit
UPON APPROVAL AND PROPER PHOTO UPLOADED, YOUR PASS WILL BE MAILED TO ADDRESS NOTED IN AFFINITY.
Maui Coaches & Administrators:
Approved passes will be mailed to Maui Registrar Diane Fujii.
Kauai Coaches & Administrators:
Approved passes will be mailed to Kauai Registrar Kevin Gusman
$5 fee (payment by credit card only)
Replacement pass is valid until date that was previously approved.
Pass will be sent to address noted in Affinity
-Click Below to begin
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org