Welcome to the On-line Registration
for Returning Coaches/Administrators
(New Coaches/Administrators – see below)
IMPORTANT: Please read below before continuing
NO REFUNDS WILL BE ISSUED
- Check expiration date on pass (passes expiring only on 8/31/2021 or earlier will be processed)
- Registration should be completed by the applicant desiring a HYSA pass; do not submit an application for someone else. Note: Each person has their own unique user name and password; User names cannot be shared by multiple persons. If you do not know your user name or password, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Legal name should be used (no nicknames) when applying as the background check will be performed with this name. You will be charged for an additional background check if the background report is completed in a different name.
- Complete on-line application in its entirety especially questions regarding prior convictions.
- Submit social security number for background check**REQUIRED
- Incomplete applications will not be processed
- When prompted select "Coach/Admin Registration"
- When prompted select "Adult Risk Management" for play level
- All approved passes will be valid for 2 seasonal years (expiring 8/31/2023)
- $10 fee (payment by credit card only)
Social Security Number (SSN) is required. If you do not have a SSN, email email@example.com. All SSNs are sent directly to company conducting background checks and are not stored on the system.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for questions or additional help.
In addition to above:
Upload a headshot photo (individual pictures only) that will be printed on your pass.
*No photos wearing hats or sunglasses; no shirtless photos
Unacceptable photos will result in a delay of your pass.
First time coaches/administrators must also complete and upload a Covid waiver for the respective league he/she will be coaching in . Forms must be completed in its entirety and both pages uploaded. If scanning, scan both pages into 1 PDF document; if taking photo lay pages side-by-side and take one photo then upload.
Acceptable Waiver Forms can be found at https://www.hawaiisoccer.com/hysa-return-to-play-resources--guidelines/ No other waiver forms will be accepted.
ALL Coaches/Administrators (Mandatory Online Training)
All Coaches and Administrators (including those with valid unexpired passes) must complete an online concussion and SafeSport training each year. All trainings must be completed on or after July 1, 2021. Any certificates completed prior to July 1, 2021 will not be accepted.
To obtain the link for the trainings, log on to your affinity account at hysa.affinitysoccer.com
Click on “Certificates”
Instructions and the link for the trainings can be found here.
Note: When completing your training, each person must use the email address found in affinity. Email addresses cannot be shared. Last name in Affinity must match name of the person completing the training.
Don’t forget to upload your completed certificates.
All uploaded certificates must be dated July 1, 2021 and later.
First time coaches/administrators must also complete a Covid waiver for his/her respective league. Waiver Forms can be found at https://www.hawaiisoccer.com/hysa-return-to-play-resources--guidelines/
Only coaches and administrators who have completed and uploaded their certificates will receive a HYSA pass and can be added to team rosters.
If your pass is expiring on August 31, 2022, you must still complete all trainings also. Email email@example.com when all certificates have been uploaded. DO NOT APPLY FOR A NEW PASS! YOUR PREVIOUS PASS IS STILL VALID (CHECK BACKSIDE OF YOUR PASS FOR EXPIRATION DATE)
HYSA RISK MANAGEMENT PASSES
All completed passes will be mailed to the address in the Affinity System (except Kauai)
*Kauai Coach/Administrator passes will be mailed to the Kauai League registrar
(FOR COACHES/ADMINISTRATORS WITH “APPROVED” STATUS)
For replacement passes, click on the following link:
Replacement pass fee: $10 (credit cards accepted only)
Questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Need Technical Support? Call Affinity at 888-212-9666 or submit a help ticket from the hysa-affinitysports.com.
Click to BEGIN REGISTRATION
HYSA Risk Management Coordinator
PO Box 31286
Honolulu, HI 96820