Welcome to the On-line Registration
for Returning Coaches/Administrators
(New Coaches/Administrators – see below)
Please read below before continuing
NO REFUNDS WILL BE ISSUED
QUESTIONS? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Complete all online trainings. Delay will result when trainings are not completed at the time your application is submitted. (See below for more information)
- Check expiration date on pass (passes expiring only on 8/31/2022 or earlier will be processed); the expiration date can be found on the backside of your physical pass or logging into your Affinity account under “Application.”
- Registration should be completed by the applicant only; do not submit an application for someone else. Note: Each person has their own unique user name and password; User names cannot be shared by multiple persons. If you do not know your user name or password, email email@example.com
- Legal name should be used (no nicknames) when applying as the background check will be completed with this name. You will be charged for an additional background check if the background report is completed in a different name.
- Complete on-line application in its entirety especially questions regarding prior convictions.
- Submit social security number for background check**REQUIRED (if you do not have a SSN, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Incomplete applications will not be processed
- When prompted select "Coach/Admin Registration"
- When prompted select "Adult Risk Management" for play level
- All approved passes will be valid for 2 seasonal years (expiring 8/31/2024)
- $20 fee (payment by credit card only)
Email email@example.com for questions or additional help.
In addition to above:
Upload a headshot photo (individual pictures only) that will be printed on your pass.
*No photos wearing hats or sunglasses; no shirtless photos will be accepted.
Unacceptable photos will result in a delay of your pass.
ONLINE TRAININGS – Mandatory for ALL Coaches/Administrators
Each seasonal year, all Coaches and Administrators must complete and upload an online concussion (HCamp) and SafeSport training certificate to their Affinity account. All certificates must be dated June 1, 2022 or later. Certificates other than SafeSport or HCamp or dated before June 1, 2022 will not be accepted.
To obtain the link for the trainings, log on to your affinity account at hysa.affinitysoccer.com
Click on “Certificates”
Instructions and the link for the trainings can be found here.
Note: When completing your training, each person must use the email address found in affinity. Email addresses cannot be shared. Last name in Affinity must match name of the person completing the training.
Don’t forget to upload your completed certificates.
Only coaches and administrators who have been approved for risk management AND completed and uploaded their certificates will receive a HYSA pass and can be added to team rosters.
If your pass is expiring on August 31, 2023, email your league registrar or firstname.lastname@example.org when all updated certificates have been uploaded.
HYSA RISK MANAGEMENT PHYSICAL PASSES
All physical passes will be mailed to the address entered in the Affinity system (except Kauai). Keep pass in a safe place if not using during league season. Replacement passes may be requested. See below.
*Kauai Coach/Administrator replacement passes will be mailed to the Kauai League registrar
To order a replacement pass, email email@example.com The link will be provided to you.
Replacement pass fee: $10
Questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Need Technical Support? Call Affinity at 888-212-9666 or submit a help ticket from the hysa-affinitysports.com.
Click to BEGIN REGISTRATION
HYSA Risk Management Coordinator
PO Box 31286
Honolulu, HI 96820