Welcome to the On-line Registration
for Returning Coaches/Administrators
(New Coaches/Administrators – see below)
IMPORTANT: Please read below before continuing
NO REFUNDS WILL BE ISSUED
- Check expiration date on pass (passes expiring only on 8/31/2020 or earlier will be processed)
- Registration should be completed by applicant only
- Legal name should be used (no nicknames)
- Complete on-line application in its entirety.
- Submit social security number for background check**REQUIRED
- Incomplete applications will not be processed
- When prompted select "Coach/Admin Registration"
- When prompted select "Adult Risk Management" for play level
- All approved passes will be valid for 2 years (expiring 8/31/2022)
- $10 fee (payment by credit card only)
Social Security Number (SSN) is required. If you do not have a SSN, email firstname.lastname@example.org. All SSNs are sent directly to company conducting background checks and are not stored on the system.
Email email@example.com for questions or additional help.
In addition to above:
Upload a head shot photo (individual pictures only) that will be printed on your pass.
*No photos wearing hats or sunglasses; no shirtless photos
Unacceptable photos will result in a delay of your pass.
ALL COACHES ARE REQUIRED TO DISPLAY THEIR LAMINATED COACHES PASS ON A LANYARD DURING GAMES.
ALL Coaches/Administrators (Mandatory Online Training)
All Coaches and Administrators (including those with unexpired passes) must complete an online concussion and SafeSport training. Online trainings are required each year.
To obtain the link for the trainings, log on to your affinity account.
Click on “Certificates”
Instructions and the link for the trainings can be found here.
Note: When completing your training, each person must use the email address found in affinity. No one should “share” email addresses. Last name in Affinity must match name of the person completing the training.
Don’t forget to upload your completed certificates.
All uploaded certificates must be dated July 1, 2020 and later.
Only coaches and administrators who have completed and uploaded their certificates will be added to team rosters.
HYSA RISK MANAGEMENT PASSES
All completed passes will be mailed to the address in the Affinity System (except Kauai)
*Kauai Coach/Administrator passes will be mailed to the Kauai League registrar
For replacement passes, click on the following link:
Replacement pass fee: $10 (credit cards accepted only)
Questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Need Technical Support? Call Affinity at 888-212-9666 or submit a help ticket from the hysa-affinitysports.com.
Click to BEGIN REGISTRATION
HYSA Risk Management Coordinator
PO Box 31286
Honolulu, HI 96820